That Others May Live Foundation provides full-spectrum support to United States Air Force Rescue Warriors, Veterans, and families.
Responding to tragedies that effect our USAF Rescue Warriors and families
- Immediate financial grants to families of Rescue Warriors killed or severely injured during combat or training operations
- Full post-secondary educational scholarships for Children of Fallen Warriors
- Programs, counseling, and support for those affected by combat-related Visible and Invisible Wounds
Proactively supporting our Warfighters
and families every day
- Scholarships for outstanding merits to children of current and veteran Rescue Warriors
- Programs and counseling to mitigate potential conflict and issues resulting from deployment and combat trauma
- Recognizing outstanding contributions to the U.S.A.F personnel recovery/combat rescue mission
- Care packages and family morale events
You Can Help
Your gift of support ensures that USAF Rescue Warriors, Veterans, and families get the help they need. Learn more about our other programs.